From Technology in Tunis...to a Wireless WSIS

Emmanuel.K. Bensah Jr. has 59 followers on Google Buzz

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Unbearable Lightness of Blogging

Oh the tomes! The tomes I have written in my head, and in my heart. Not to forget on paper, as well!;-)
 
Regrettably, the proverbial refrain of work has hit -- truly, madly, and deeply. And rather intensely.
 
As such, blogging has been light, and promises to be for the next w eek or so. Please bear with me.
 
I am still around!
 
Enjoy the weekend,
 
Keep safe. Keep cool.

2 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Catalonia Spain
    thank you

    By Blogger Jobove - Reus, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home