From Technology in Tunis...to a Wireless WSIS

Emmanuel.K. Bensah Jr. has 59 followers on Google Buzz

Friday, April 03, 2009

Survived One Day off Facebook!

I thought I wouldn't be able to do it, but I have. You see, it helps if you're already naturally lazy like myself. It means, then, that you won't feel that but arsed to open another browser to open Facebook in it.

If you're wondering why I just couldn't open facebook in another tab in Opera, it is that when you do, you cannot input data to submit on the wall and whatnot. Eventually, you're left with opening the application in another browser.

This naturally makes it easier for one to wean oneself off it. Coupled with atavastic laziness, you're onto a winner, baby!

In all seriousness, managed to stretch the day off facebook to today--if only for a short while.

Meanwhile, my work on Sunday World newspaper has been held in abeyance for a while as they work on re-launching the format of their paper.

I haven't produced an article in two weeks and am getting withdrawal symptoms! But I am getting ideas, some of which include:

  • cyber-crime

  • regional integration & technology

  • Pan-African network (satellite)

  • cyber-crime!


  • On cyber-crime, there's quite a lot of it going on off-late, what with the Chinese spy network news of last week. I cannot help but wonder whether that kind of illegality will get that much worse as the information society becomes more sophisticated.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home