From Technology in Tunis...to a Wireless WSIS

Emmanuel.K. Bensah Jr. has 59 followers on Google Buzz

Friday, October 02, 2009

Cogitations on Workplace Facebook Policies


I must have died and gone to heaven! Given the egregious stories one hears about the banning of Facebook at the workplace off-late, I was very happy to know that the big boss himself was engaged in a discussion of the organisation's presence on Facebook, even if he considered it "experimental".

The genesis of the discussion yesterday lay with a colleague wondering what guidelines existed for the direction of the organisation on Facebook. Considering I manage the fan page, I was a bit stumped. It is a very necessary discussion to be had, and I intend to produce something by the end of the week for revision.

Even more interesting are these tips on enhancing Facebook fan pages, which I hope will enhance your insight as much as it has mine!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home